Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Lovely short quotes






Lovely Night SMS:

i count to 3 u shall fall a sleep
Master of puppets is pulling your strings, twisting ur mind n SmasHing ur dreams. blinded by me, u can't see a thing when i count to 3 u shall fall a sleep 1,2,3,Zzz
Love sms somewhere out there beneath the pale moon
somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you
Love sms cover blanket tight tight
As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight

Love sms As u go 2 bed 2nite
As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..
Love sms windows of soul begin 2 close
Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!
Love sms On this cold cold nite
On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!
Love sms Wash your face
Wash your face and wash your feet! Now itz time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet. Good Nite.
Love sms A day is going to end again
A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...
Love sms Stars light Stars bright
Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams
Love sms I was looking out the windows
I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......
Love sms Close ur @@ eyes
da starz r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed. Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!  If dreamz vrn't dreamz n if dreamz
If dreamz vrn't dreamz n if dreamz cum true, i wdnt b here i wd b vth u. Distance is 1 thing dat kips us apart bt u r olwaz in my HEART. Gd nyt... By Raj
Love smsIf u'r awake, goodnight my
If u'r awake, goodnight my sweet darling and if u just woke up, good morning honey. Luv u so much. by aishaz
Love smsDont ever give up wen
Dont ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..il nvr let u reach d ground..trust me..il always be around.gudnyt..u  By A LOVELY SOUL
Love smsWelcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams
Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug ur pillows as the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land. Enjoy ur time ;) G'NITE!By devchonka

Lovely Naughty SMS
CONGRATS.Your phone has been installed
CONGRATS.Your phone has been installed with a new puzzle game. To play,throw your phone against the wall.Then assemble the pieces....
Love sms Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S
Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S - SMILE E - ENERGY X - XCITEMENT so make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCSEXFUL! in LIFE.
Love sms Come here,take off urs pants and knickers
Come here,take off urs pants and knickers, get on top of me, enjoy until u get satisfied, loving urs.....toilet!
Love sms Lastnite i went 2 bed without u.
Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..cold,naked,thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin. Where were u lastnite,
my lovely pyjamas
Love sms A girl phoned me the other day and said.
A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home
Love sms Press down down more Ok more YES
Press down down more Ok more YES ahh ohh yes almost there yeah oh shit harder SO GOOD ! mmmmm That's how I sex on text !
Love sms I really deeply wish tat u r here
I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch.
Love sms He came at night,
He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, sucked, swalowd,
when he was satisfyed,
he left,
i was hurt,
BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!! 

LOVE SMS
Life ends when you stop dreaming
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful
Love sms Time will always fly
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me
Love sms When You give your heart
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
Love smsWrite on Bricks
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
Love sms If 10 people care 4 u
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.
Love sms I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.
Love sms First time i saw u
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!
Love sms If i were a tear in ur eye
If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!
Love sms I love all the stars in the sky,
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Missing you SMS
If u wanna know how much I miss u,
If u wanna know how much I miss u,
try to catch rain drops,
the ones u catch is how much u miss me,
and the ones u miss is how much I miss
Love sms Last night i wanted to send u a msg
Last night i wanted to send u a msg, but all i could write was: "noh ss!w !". it didn't make much sense until i read it upside down...By Nikeee
Love sms Whenever I miss You,
Whenever I miss You, Stars falls down from theSky.
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much!!By Uzzal
Love sms Close your Eyes,
Close your Eyes,
Relax your Body,
And stop your Breathing as long as you can...
NOW BREATH......
I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!By Uzzal
Love sms In The Flower My Rose Is You,
In The Flower My Rose Is You,
In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You,
In The Sky My Moon Is You,
I'm Only Body My Heart Is You,
That's Why I Always MISS YOU!By Uzzal
Love sms U must b tired coz u hv been running
U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind, u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n I must hv been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u.By candy sana sattar
Love smsDo u know
Do u know, what I say, what I think, what I feel, what I think, what I wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH.By J-J
Love sms Kitna bhi chaho na bhol pao ge
Kitna bhi chaho na bhol pao ge Hamain,Jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge Hamain, Mita sakte ho to mita do yadain meri,Magar kya sapno se juda kar pao ge Hamain.(i miss u sidra sabeen) By Sami Gul
Love smsThere's no Special reason
There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U. by Ikram
Love smsGood Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night
Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time.By Uzzal

 I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment