Friday, February 17, 2012

Admin's Appeal

Just Click on the Picture : More closeness makes your heart more loving like these birds



Dear all my Friends and Seniors ,
 
              I just came up with the idea of blogging 'our' thoughts here in this site. I am trying to promote my ideas and so on my friends and seniors through in this site, Therefore, I request you to kindly share your feelings and experience, we will make your own story in your feelings and publish. Please contact or mail us if you want to publish your Article, Story, Poem, Jokes, Gazal, Photographs, News, Current Political Affairs, Celebrity Scandal , Gossip, Any Interesting Situation feelings and Experience etc. Please drop your thoughts, We of course, can talk anything about and promote your ideas/carrier. 
                    
                 Thank you very much. 
Raazpurush
Administrator of 
www.pnppokhara.blogspot.com Pvt. Ltd.
 and groups
email-pnppokhara@gmail.com, 
raazen.gi@gmail.com
contact: 061-432157


No comments:

Post a Comment